2019年4月19日（金）、本学田町キャンパス内キャンパスイノベーションセンター（CIC）にてASIAN SYMPOSIUM ON Motor Control in Biomechanics 2019 (バイオメカニクス運動制御に関するアジアンシンポジウム2019)が開催されました。
The Motor control Symposium at Kuramae will be held as follows. Please attend it.
- Date and time: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 13:00~17:40
- Venue: Kuramae-Hall, on 1F at Tokyo Tech Front in Ookayama Campus access
- Registration: Free
- Preregistration form
- After symposium, we will have a banquet. delegate 4,000yen/student 2,000yen
- Sponsor: Institute of Innovative Research (IIR), Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Co-sponsor: Japanese Neural Network Society
- 12：30 Registration
- 13：00 Dr.Yasuharu Koike （Tokyo Tech)
- 13：30 Dr.Tamar FLASH （Weizmann Insutitute of Science）“On the generation of complex movements: planning, compositionality, and coordination”
- 14：30 Dr.Atsushi Takagi （Tokyo Tech) “The more the better:physical interaction in groups”
- （15：00 Break）
- 15：30 Dr.Jun Izawa(Tsukuba Univ) “Minimizing the effect of internal model uncertainty on reaching performance”
- 16：00 Dr.Ken Takiyama (Tokyo Univ. of Agriculture and Technology) “Towards a unified model of motor control and learning”
- （16：30 Break）
- 16：40 Dr.Yoji Uno(Nagoya Univ)
Date and time: August 7th (Tue) at 3 pm ~ 6 pm
Place: [Suzukakedai campus] R2 1st-floor, Open communication space,
[Ookayama campus via polycom] Ishikawadai, Bldg. 1, 1st-floor, #153
(1)15:00 Dr. Marco Santello（Director, School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering, Arizona State University）
「Integration of memory and sensory feedback for dexterous manipulation」
(2)16:00 Dr. Atsushi Takagi（Specially appointed assistant professor, IIR, Tokyo institute of technology）
「Sensorimotor interaction between humans 」
(3)17:00 Dr. Ludovico Minati（Specially appointed associate professor, IIR, Tokyo institute of technology; University of Trento, Italy; Polish Academy of Science, Poland）
「Electronic non-linear networks as models of neural dynamics」
Thank you for joining us!
A research paper “Decoding of Ankle Flexion and Extension from Cortical Current Sources Estimated from Non-invasive Brain Activity Recording Methods” has adapted in Frontiers in Neuroscience Volume 11 (2018).
A research paper“Decoding finger movement in humans using synergy of EEG cortical current signals” has adapted in NATURE Scientific Reports 7 (2017).